Pendulum Dowsing (www.pendulums.com)
Perhaps, dowsing is best known for locating water (dowsing for water), gold, oil, and other minerals, but dowsers have also used pendulum dowsing to find missing keys, eyeglasses, jewelry, and literally anything they put their minds to. Pendulum dowsing has also been called “divining” for its ability to provide information and predict the future. The term “pendulum dowsing” is often used to refer to the search for specific targets, while the term “pendulum divining” is most often used in reference to seeking precise information. The Diamond Pendulum can be used in the dowsing and divining quest for objects or information of any kind. It can be used to answer all yes/no questions, and people often call it “The Truth Teller” because of its extraordinary accuracy. Some supporters of dowsing are: The American Academy of Science, The Academy of Sciences of Paris, The Canadian Ministry of Agriculture, The British Academy of Science, The British Army, The Smithsonian Institution, The U.S. Marines, The former Soviet Union, The Government of the Netherlands, The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, National Aeronautics and Space Administration and many private and public utilities workers throughout the world.
History of pendulum dowsing
Historically, dowsing has been known for its ability to locate water, gold, oil and other minerals, but it has also been used in many instances involving issues of life and death. In France, physicians have used the pendulum to assist them in making diagnoses; the use of the pendulum is officially considered to be a science known throughout Europe as Radiesthesia or in French “Radiesthesie”. Many people have used the pendulum to detect allergies and other ailments, and even to accurately determine the gender and birth date of unborn babies (baby gender prediction). Throughout history, people have turned to the pendulum to guide them when their lives were at stake. In dire circumstances during the Vietnam war, some U.S. marines were taught to use a pendulum to locate underground mines and tunnels. History presents many accounts of the successes of dowsing, including those from officious sources. Britain’s Weekly Telegraph of July 20th, 1994 reported the following obituary: “Colonel Kenneth Merrylees, the water-diviner who has died aged 97, worked during the Second World War as a bomb-disposal expert, when he used his dowsing skills to find bombs with delayed-action fuses which had penetrated deep into the ground.” The pendulum has also had its share of controversy throughout history. During the Cold War in the 1960’s, American pendulist Verne Cameron was invited by the government of South Africa to use his pendulum to help them locate their country’s precious natural resources, but he was denied a passport by the U.S. government. A few years earlier, he had demonstrated his special dowsing talent to the U.S. Navy, successfully map dowsing (locating on a map) every submarine in the Navy’s fleet. He shocked Navy officials by not only locating every American submarine, but also every Russian submarine in the world. Afterwards, the CIA determined that Cameron was a risk to national security, and he was forbidden to leave the United States.
How does pendulum dowsing work?
Just as radios pick up information from unseen radio waves, the pendulum is a powerful antenna that receives information from the vibrations and energy waves emitted by people, places, thoughts and things. Noted physicist, Albert Einstein, was known to perform impressive feats with such dowsing tools. He believed that it had to do with electromagnetism: just as birds migrate following the earth’s magnetic field, dowsers react to energies that are unseen and still not fully understood. Some people say that the pendulum creates a bridge between the logical and intuitive parts of the mind. Some say that the pendulum connects them with a higher power and call it “divining” as the information is believed to come from a divine source. Research by many scientists indicates that the pendulum responds to electromagnetic energy that radiates from everything on Earth. No one knows for sure how the pendulum works, but the important thing is that it does work! As Thomas Edison is said to have replied when asked about electricity: “I don’t know what it is, but it’s there, let’s use it.” Other famous dowsing advocates in history include Leonardo De Vinci (inventor), Robert Boyle (father of modern chemistry), Charles Richet (nobel prize winner), and General Patton (U.S. Army). Another way of looking at it is realizing that a TV antenna can pick up invisible rays and translate them into pictures, so perhaps the inherent electrical current of the brain can also act as a receiver for which the pendulum serves as a transmitter. But regardless, even if you do not understand how the pendulum works, just as most people don’t know the inner workings of a television or telephone, you can still benefit from its use. You do not have to be psychic to use a pendulum; there is nothing magical or mystical despite the fact that friends and family are always amazed at its uncanny accuracy. How you believe it works may be secondary to the fact that it actually does work – and you can experience it for yourself.
Applying Dowsing Techniques to Modern uses for Pendulums
There are unlimited uses for pendulums and many dowsing techniques and applications. People use pendulum dowsing to: LOCATE — water, gold, oil and other minerals; lost objects; missing persons or pets; schools of fish; vacation spots; underground pipes and leaks; faulty equipment and sources of malfunctions; problems in the body, causes or solutions, etc. Today dowsers also use the pendulum to: TEST FOR — allergies; the quality and freshness of food and water; chemicals, pesticides or bacteria in food, etc. Pendulum dowsing is used often to: DETERMINE — compatibility between people, places and things; health of plants and animals; counterfeit or authentic items; honesty or fairness, etc. Use pendulums to: CHOOSE — investments and stocks; careers; relationships; dates; timing; healthful foods, etc. The Diamond Pendulum can help you find out about houses, apartments, roommates, employees, used cars, or anything you have in mind. Dowsing techniques include having a list of questions, such as safety, compatibility, price, etc., or holding your pendulum over pictures of your options to help you choose the best one.
Dowsing – CAREER
Ideal to answer questions on any career issues, like:
- Is this the best job for me?
- Would it be best for me to change jobs?
- Would this be a good time to ask for a raise?
- Is my boss happy with my work?
- Will this project be successful?
- Is this business trip really necessary?
- Will this course of action meet my objectives?
- Is this proposal good enough to be accepted?
- Is this the best plan of action?
- Is this the best career for me?
- Is this the best company for me?
- Would this be a good business for me to start?
- Will this business get me what I want in life?
- Is this a good deal?
- Should I ask for more?
- Is this a good opportunity?
Dowsing – FAMILY
Ideal to answer questions on family matters, like:
- Should I call my mother now?
- Would it be best for me to bring the kids?
- Is this the best school for my child?
- Is this the truth?
- Would this be a good time to visit with family?
- Is this a good time to have a talk?
- Is it time for a family gathering?
- Should we get together at my house?
- Is this a good time for a family vacation?
- Is this the best time to start a family?
- Is this the perfect gift for my child?
Ideal to answer questions on health and healing, like:
- Is this the best food for me to eat today?
- Would it be best for me to rest today?
- Is this food good for me?
- Is this food fresh?
- Are there additives or preservatives in this food?
- Are there chemicals or pesticides in this food?
- Has this food been genetically altered or modified?
- Is this food truly healthy?
- Do I have any allergies?
- Would it be best for me to call the doctor?
- Is this the best doctor for me?
- Would it be best for me to get another opinion?
- Is this the best choice for my health and well-being?
- Is this the best form of exercise for me?
- Is this a good diet for me?
Dowsing – INVESTMENTS
Pendulum dowsing with your Diamond Pendulum. Ideal to answer questions on investments, like:
- Is this the best investment for me now?
- Is this a good time to buy?
- Is this the best time for me to sell?
- Is this a good deal?
- Is this too good to be true?
- Is this investment likely to yield a good return?
- Is this the best person for me to be dealing with?
- Is this person honest?
- Would it be best for me to wait?
- Should I negotiate?
- Should I ask for more?
- Is this the best tool for me?
Dowsing – LOST ITEMS
Pendulum dowsing with your Diamond Pendulum. Ideal to answer questions relating to lost items, like:
- Is it in the house?
- Can I find it?
- Will my pet come back?
- Did I leave it somewhere?
- Was it stolen?
- Should I offer a reward?
- Is it nearby?
- Is it in this area?
- Are the keys in the car?
- Are my glasses in my room?
- Will I get it back?
- Is it visible?
- Is it hidden?
- Is it underground?
PENDULUM Dowsing – LOVE
Ideal to answer questions on love, dating and relationships, like:
- Would it be good for me to call?
- Is this a good relationship for me?
- Would it be best for me to end this relationship now?
- Is this person honest?
- Would it be good for me to go out with this person?
- Is this a kind, caring and loving person?
- Are we compatible mentally / emotionally / spiritually / physically?
- Will I meet the right person for me soon?
- Is this person genuine and sincere?
- Does this person like me/love me?
- Is this person truly available?
- Is this the best time for getting married?
- Is this my soul mate?
- Is this a good match for me?
- Should I go on this date?
Dowsing – Money
Ideal to answer questions on all kinds of money issues, like:
- Is this the best deal possible?
- Am I getting my money’s worth?
- Do I really need this?
- Is this the best choice for me?
- Is it time to ask for a raise?
- Is this a good time to take out a mortgage?
- Is this the best time to sell?
- Is this the best thing for me to buy?
- Would it be best for me to invest?
- Is this the best rate I could get?
- Should I ask for a discount?
Dowsing – TRAVEL
Pendulum dowsing. Ideal to answer questions on any travel related issues, like:
- Is this a good time to take a trip?
- Is this the best place for me to travel at this time?
- Is this a good price?
- Do I have everything I need?
- Will I need a car?
- Is this the best airline for me to travel on?
- Is this the right amount of time?
- Should I combine business and pleasure?
- Is it best for me to go alone?
- Would it be good for me to visit relatives now?