8. Clear Quartz Cluster Energetic Elixir
With Pink Resonance
Dec. 8, 2017 through February 20, 2018
(This is inclusive the resonance of the Total Full Moon Eclipse of January 31 and the Partial New Moon Eclipse of February 15)
Ready for delivery per Tuesday, February 20, 2018.
Can be ordered for the donation of Euro 11,00 (exclusive shipping costs) via email@example.com or via the website form.
Place 3 drops of this elixir in a glass of mineral water and drink it during the day.
Place 3 drops of this elixir in a glass of mineral water and drink this before you go to sleep and dreamtime.
Description: Clear Quartz Clusters and Pink Color Vibration
Reference: Andre Molenaar and Colour Scents – Healing with Colours & Aroma, Suzy Chiazzari
The aim is to give the quartz a heavier accent on a plane so that this stone could come to a relatively rapid exchange of color vibration in the energetic field of humans in those areas where an extra energy boost is required.
Affirmation: My knowing is clear and I may be purified of daily imperfections.
|Thymus||Pink||8||Negative thoughts disappear and you can open yourself for the small rewards of life. Joy of Life (embracing Mother Nature, humankind and yourself) Between the heart chakra and throat chakra just under the bone. (For physical energetic immune system – colds or infections. Recuperation of tissue, bone fracture or after a operation.|
Pink is the tenth in the color puncture. Pink has numerically the meaning of a new beginning. Symbolically, this gives a new start and pink can therefore be helpful in finding a new chapter in your life.
Pink belongs to the core of the spirit. And just as with the other soul/spirit colors, pink has an absence of a specific indication. Pink holds a special love for humanity and the possibility of deepening is herein enclosed.
Deep Rose Pink is the color of unconditional love and is a softer version of red. As pink is red mixed with white light, it has a gently stimulating effect on our whole system and is especially comforting and uplifting to the emotions.
Rose Pink is particularly good for treating emotional problems and balancing the female aspect within us as pink links strongly to the higher heart chakra (thymus) which must be open if we are to link to our intuition and our higher mind. Just as a pink rose is surrounded by green leaves, pink works in harmony with green, to stimulate the flow of love which will attract abundance and contentment.
Paler pink brings comfort and security to children and helps nurture the “inner child” in adults.
Positive functioning, physically, pink:
- Pink gently warms and aids circulation without raising blood pressure and is especially useful in treating the young, old or weak.
- Pink nourishes the feminine energy in our system and affects creativity, sex and conception.
Positive functioning, emotionally, pink:
- Warming and nurturing to the emotions, provides gentle loving vibrations which can aid grieving, loss, rejection and promote self-love and softens a hard heart.
Positive functioning, psychologically/mentally, pink:
- Strengthens the unconditional love for people
- Stimulates the search and the ability to penetrate deeper into yourself
- Gives strength in closing the old and allowing a new beginning in life.
- Uplifts the mind by warming the emotions
Positive functioning, spiritually, pink
- Promotes the ability to give and receive unconditional love.