Some Sacred Sites in Peru plus Munay Ki Rites
Sacred Sites and Vortexes in Peru – James Tyberonn www.earth-keeper.com
Hereby a video presentation of the pilgrimage that will occur in July 30-August 8, 2017 organized by James Tyberonn. An impression of the journey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be2PnUzEmBs
Some of the Sacred Sites in Peru
Ancon, Lima, Peru
Cerro Santa Apolonia
Ancient Temple Chavin de Huantar
Choquequirau near Cusco
Pucapucara just outside of Cusco
Temple de Pachacamac
Temples of Sun and Moon, Trujillo
Volcan Pichu Pichu
The Munay Ki – Rites of Passage and Initiation
Munay Ki comes from a Quechua word that means ‘I love you.’ The Munay Ki consist of nine rites of initiation, which are transmitted energetically to those individuals who wish to acquire deep power and wisdom to act as stewards for our planet and all life on it. The rites connect him or her to a lineage of medicine men and women thousands of years old. Traditionally, a student would spend years in apprenticeship in order to be given these rites. Today we live in a different world, where everything is changing at a rapid pace, and many people are increasingly becoming aware of their abilities and roles in protecting their environment and healing themselves in it.
There exists some controversy with regard to the Munay Ki rites as the original rites were “modernized” by Alberto Villoldo, Phd, to make them accessible to people of these modern times. I do not believe that this has weakened the essence of the rites. If anything, the wide-spread support amongst peoples of our planet at this time for these rites, has and is serving to focus and strengthen their potential, for, as with everything, energy follows thought.
An introduction to the Munay Ki
The Rites can be transmitted as part of a healing session, on a one-to-one basis, or in a group.
- Healer’s rites – supporting the healer within, the Healer’s rites connect the individual to a lineage of luminous beings from the past – the ancient ones, who come to assist in one’s personal transformation and during healing ceremony. These rites awaken the healing power to manifest in our hands so that we can transmit this energy to everyone we touch. There is tremendous spiritual assistance available to all, both in our everyday life and in healing our wounds and those of our ancestors.
- Bands of Power – providing protection. The Bands of Power are 5 luminous energy belts, representing the 5 elements, which are woven into our luminous energy field for protection. They act as protection filters and break down any negative energy directed at the individual, into one of the elements. These energies then feed our luminous energy field, making it stronger, rather than making it weak.
- Harmony rites – strengthening and harmonising the chakras, these rites are a transmission of the 7 archetypes into each of the chakras. Starting with the root chakra, an individual receives the Archetype of the Serpent, this is followed by the Jaguar, the Hummingbird and the Eagle in each following chakra respectively. Into the last three chakras are transmitted the energies of the three Archangels: the Keeper of the Lower World (our unconscious), the Keeper of the Middle World (our waking world), and the Protector of the Upper World (our superconscious).
- Seer rites – seeing with the heart, feeling with the mind as extra-cerebral pathways of light are installed, connecting the visual cortex – the third eye to heart chakra. This connection awakens the “inner seer” and one’s ability to perceive the invisible world of energy and Spirit.
- Daykeeper rites – accessing healing powers of old, these rites connect an individual to a lineage of master healers from the past. Traditionally, these Daykeepers were midwives, herbalists and healers who assisted in the running of everyday affairs, in births and deaths of all creatures. Daykeepers are able to call upon ancient altars to heal and bring balance to the earth. They call on the sun to rise each morning, and can bring humans into harmony with mother Earth. These rites help heal our inner feminine, so as to enable us to step beyond fear, to practice peace.
- Wisdomkeeper rites – stepping outside of time and space, these rites connect the individual to a lineage of luminous beings from the past and from the future. The rites are associated with the snow-capped mountains, perhaps a distant memory of our ancestors from the Himalayas, from where the sacred rites originated. The Wisdomkeepers are the wise ones, many of whose spirit has taken residence inside the mountains on our planet, guiding, teaching and transmitting knowledge. These rites help us heal our inner masculine, teaching us to step outside of time, to taste infinity.
- Earthkeeper rites – connecting to the Earthkeeper lineage, these rites connect us to the archangel guardians of our galaxy, to the stewards of all life on Earth. They connect us to the stars and to our Sun. They bring back into memory an individual’s ability to dream the world into being.
- Starkeeper rites – evolving into Homo Luminous. These rites connect and anchor us firmly to the time after the Great Change, a time toward which evolution is taking us. Our physical body, our DNA, begins to evolve into that of the Homo Luminous. We start to age differently and become resistant to disease as our DNA is re-informed.
- Creator rites – accessing divine co-creation. These rites awaken in the individual the Creator-light within her or him. They bring us in touch with a profound sense of stewardship for all creation – from the smallest grain of sand to the largest cluster of galaxies. Once attained only through direct transmission from Spirit, these rites can now be transmitted from one person to another.
You must be logged in to post a comment.