The Divine Intelligence of the Spring Equinox
also, the theme or mission of the Tzolkin Yellow Wave 16
March 20 through April 1
Astronomically speaking, the equinox falls on March 19 or 20 every year, marking spring’s beginning in the Northern Hemisphere (whereas it announces fall’s arrival in the Southern Hemisphere). The equinox happens at the same moment worldwide, even if our clock times reflect a different time zone.
Meteorologically speaking, in the Northern Hemisphere, the official spring season always begins on March 1 and continues through May 31. Summer begins on June 1; autumn, September 1; and winter, December 1.
- Weather scientists divide the year into quarters this way to make it easier to compare seasonal and monthly statistics from one year to the next. The meteorological seasons are based on annual temperature cycles rather than on the position of Earth in relation to the Sun, and they more closely follow the Gregorian calendar. Using the dates of the astronomical equinoxes and solstices for the seasons would present a statistical problem because these dates can vary slightly each year.
What is an Equinox?
- At the Vernal Equinox, the Sun crosses the celestial equator on its way north along the ecliptic.
- All over the world, days and nights are approximately equal. The name equinox comes from Latin words which mean “equal night”—aequus (equal) and nox (night).
- On the equinox, Earth’s two hemispheres are receiving the Sun’s rays about equally because the tilt of the Earth is zero relative to the Sun, which means that Earth’s axis neither points toward nor away from the Sun. (Note, however, that the Earth never orbits upright, but is always tilted on its axis by about 23.5 degrees.)
- Scientific explanation aside, our ancestors were more connected to the Sun than we are today. They observed its pathway across the sky; they tracked how the sunrise, sunset, and daylength changed, using the Sun (and Moon) as a clock and calendar. If you have ever been to Stonehenge or Machu Picchu, you’ll see examples of ancient seasonal markers.
Signs of the Equinox in Nature
The vernal equinox signals the beginning of nature’s renewal in the Northern Hemisphere!
- Worms begin to emerge from the earth. Even the March Moon is called “The Full Worm Moon” for this reason.
- Notice the arc of the Sun across the sky as it shifts toward the north. Birds are migrating northward, along with the path of the Sun.
- Speaking of birds, did you know that the increasing sunlight triggers bird song? Cool, eh?
- Trees, shrubs and flowers are sensitive to temperature and daylength, too! Since ancient days, people have used them as indicators of when the weather is right for planting. For example: Blooming crocus are your cue to plant radishes, parsnips and spinach.
- Of course, the longer days bring warmer weather! Both we and the animals around us strip off our clothes and heavy coats!
- Ready, set, plant! March is time to start gardens and sow seeds in many regions.
Yellow Warrior Spiral Movement Wave 16
Allowing the swirl to be taken within you.
Fearlessness, Questioning, Intelligence
Temptation lurks in the form of nice “shiny” things! It is the warrior, the crow and vulture in you that is standing in front if there is something to collect.
Ask yourself first if this is something you really need or if you will be happy with this?
Clear your motivations. In these 13 days, you may have an issue with authority. If this concerns a father figure, a teacher, a superior at work or in society. Use in these challenges the flow of courage and fearlessness of the warrior to step forward to say the truth. It is now the open space resonance to show who you are with all your talents and show where you stand in the Presence of Now. Be Bold!
To do tips: Have courage in every open space! Learn to confront your fears, ask questions, speak your truth, listen well, do not go into strife.
Theme or mission of the Yellow Magnetic Warrior Wave 16:
Chant: Akbal, Cib, Cimi, Chicchan, Cib
KIN 196, Hun Cib, Yellow Magnetic Warrior, Light code: 196:1:14 Solar Moon of Intention. Planet Saturn.
Mudra: Arms reach out in a large “V” above the head, as if to receive galactic communication; then fingertips come together to touch the third eye; and then lower to sides, palms outward forming a “V”.
Today we CATALYZE AND ATTRACT our embodiment of initiating new creations in attunement with the Higher Goal of God’s will.
TODAY’S ESSENCE: Uniting with your purpose. Focus your energy on navigating the evolution of synchronicity on your pathway.
TODAY’S REFLECTION: For these next 13-days and nights, we are invited to align with the Yellow Warrior’s Purpose: to be centered in the present now as a channel of Divine Intelligence.
TODAY’S MEDITATION: How can my embodiment of grace and trust listen to its inner voice?
Above is partially written by Eden Sky of www.13moon.com from here we have added some information and deleted others.
From Midnight to Sunrise, we are in the supportive energy spiral movement of AKBAL, Blue Magnetic Night, Light Code 183:1, Planet Saturn together with the Sacred Water with its drops, ripples and waves of bathing being to allow and surrender to examine how you judge and evaluate yourself and others. Embrace and follow your inner shadow processes to learn from their gifts.
From Sunrise to Noon, we are in the Higher Self within Divine Guidance spiral movement of Cib, Yellow Magnetic Warrior, Light code 196:1, Planet Saturn together with the Sacred Fire with its sparks and flames that allows and surrenders to grace and trust listening to the inner voice as a Universal conduit of mystic reception in communication with the cosmic consciousness. Place your Universal Staff into the Cosmic Water to bring you to the other shore.
From Noon to Sunset, we are in the challenge, strengthening and open space of qualities in the spiral movement of Cimi, White Magnetic Worldbridger, Light Code 66:1, Planet Mars together with the Sacred Air of breathing that surrenders to the pattern of perfection as you listen to that part of you that is calling for death, release and transformation to receive its wisdom.
From Sunset to Midnight, we are in the hidden power of awakening the subconscious gift of transforming into the consciousness as its spiral movement of Chicchan, Red Cosmic Serpent, Light Code 65:13, Planet Maldek or Asteroid Belt with the Sacred Earth that unfold the crystalline lotus flower awareness kundalini energy to flow the vitality, passion and sensing of the body wisdom as it motivates via instinct to creativity via purification and integration. Allow the old skin to be remove whilst the new skin emerges.
During the day and night, within these 13 spirals we all vibrate HUN CIB, Yellow Magnetic Warrior, Light Code 196:1:14 Solar Moon of Intention, Planet Saturn with the quality of Divine Intelligence that is open to communication with other realms in the Pure Heart Love Light.
To be in the flow of coming home and a new beginning of Lamat, Yellow Cosmic Star of Harmony and Elegance, Planet Venus, Light code 208:13:26 Solar Moon of Intention.
Antipode (challenge, strengthening and opportunity): Place the palms of your hands, fingertips and soles of your feet together to bring the challenge in balance.
Analog (supportive energy flow): Place your left hand on your right foot and your right hand on your left foot with the pink on the big toes. Energizing in any situation or as an meditation.
Gratitude to All in the Spiral Movement of the Yellow Spiral Movement Wave 16.
You must be logged in to post a comment.